SNOW OR ICY CONDITIONS -- Wednesday, February 3 2021
We want to ask our members to call the office before coming in on any morning when snowy or icy weather is causing hazardous travel conditions. The staff may come in a little later on those mornings; especially if there are school delays, as the salt and plow crews are usually a little later getting out on those days. We apologize for any inconvenience, but appreciate your consideration!!
OFFICE CHANGES DUE TO STAY-AT-HOME ORDERS -- Tuesday, May 5 2020
CHANGES TO OFFICE PROCEDURES DUE TO CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
· WE ARE NOW ALLOWING TWO (2) CUSTOMERS IN THE LOBBY AT A TIME - HOWEVER TO KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCING - WE ARE USING ONLY THE TWO END TELLER STATIONS
· EFFECTIVE APRIL 20, 2020 – YOU MUST BE WEARING A MASK OR YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE LOBBY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THESE TRYING TIMES!!
2021 HOLIDAYS -- Friday, March 20 2020
The following are the remaining Holidays for 2021 when the URE Credit Union Office will be CLOSED:
- May 31st - Memorial Day
- July 5th - Independence Day
- September 6th - Labor Day
- October 11th - Columbus Day
- November 11th - Veterans Day
- November 25th & 26th - Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 27th - Christmas Holiday
Loan Policy Changes effective 09/01/2017 -- Wednesday, September 20 2017
The following changes to loan policy/procedures were adopted by the Board of Directors effective 09/01/2017: New members are not eligible to borrow until they have been a member for 3 months. Members who have reportable delinquent loan history (60 days or more) must bring loan up to date and keep it in current status for 6 months before they are eligible to apply for any new credit.
LOST/STOLEN DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS -- Monday, December 13 2010
If you need to report a lost or stolen debit or credit card that you have with the URE Credit Union, please call 1-800-449-7728. Please follow up with the office staff during working hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Powered by Coranto